Resin rocking chairs are something that will be familiar to all of us who live in America. Often made of wicker, they are built to be sturdy and durable for outdoor use.
Unfortunately, standard rocking chairs do wear away when they are left outside over the course of the winter, but these resin rocking chairs are built to last.
They look classic, and traditional – this makes them the perfect garden accessory.
Why purchase a resin rocking chair?
Resin rocking chairs are fantastic for a number of reasons. If you want a rocking chair that you can just leave outside, without having to worry about it then a resin rocking chair would be for you.
With a lot of other types of rocking chairs you have to run inside and outside every time it starts to rain, with this one, you can stay inside where you’re nice and dry.
Do you prefer traditional, to over the top and modern? If this is the case then a resin rocking chair will have your name written all over it.
They are made of wicker, so just on that basis they have that classic look. The wicker has been used for centuries because it resists rot, it doesn’t crack, and it rarely fades.
Although this can happen in incredibly humid climates. A completely wooden chair might not sound too comfortable – but we can assure you that that isn’t the case.
These chairs are built to be deep, and built to fit a nice cushion on their surface. You won’t want to leave them all throughout the summer, it might be worth keeping a phone handy to ring someone if you need a drink.
The unfortunate thing with resin rocking chairs is that the market is now flooded with them, and for a lot of people it’s hard to tell what makes a chair good and bad.
Luckily, we have sifted through the market for you and found what we believe to be the best chair currently available for you to buy.
You don’t even have to worry about travelling to some shop in the middle of nowhere, you can buy it directly from Amazon and get it delivered at a time, and on a day, that suits you.
Outdoor Interiors Resin Wicker and Eucalyptus Rocking Chair
- This chair is made of entwined wicker and eucalyptus – two incredibly strong, and hardy materials. This makes the chair incredibly durable.
- Wicker requires absolutely no maintenance, you don’t have to rub it down every other day, and it rarely cracks. In fact, wicker is so popular because it doesn’t crack, and it rarely fades. It has a very natural brown colour with a hint of green, something that stands out in a garden.
- This chair is built with curves in all of the right places, to add an additional layer of comfort for you.
- This chair comes with an oil that contains linseed oil. This can be used on the wooden arms and legs of the chair to help maintain the natural finish. The best part? You only need to do it once every six months, so it won’t become a routinely ‘I have to clean the chair again’, situation.
- You do need to assemble this chair yourself, so if you’re not too handy then consider hiring someone in to assemble it for you. Or call a relative with a tool box.